Tenzing
Tenzing asked:

this is a long answer which I've attempted to get truncated pets see if that Johannesburg family I meant to say Sammie to wow v this is not actually working out very well for me oh now oats going a little beret dammit now I messed up again this shot is surprisingly difficult but I got the world surprising which oohs pretty difficult to do is this long Englishman jib hope so but am unsure I wish ssh I was ssh infer yay

To answer questions about The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, please sign up.
Tenzing flamboyant son we find answer this question real good with Helga words and short on this big buyrest question man if this data was like that would v be embarrassing like ship let Rupert embarrassing man super duper is really tasty like so good that vegetarian hummus burger is giving amazing like for real tho it's so dope include it so much for so much dog was what in m near Gibb by thump soY :-/ vCard if he y2k now I'm just doing gibberish Obispo this song is uper food kg or wow is hall's is eel gfs I'll is th is to harp or to's top PhD flamboyant's to's top's to outta Rio pelvic kg hall Nancy isn't hushed svc link link forth v cyborg cry :) Hugh kg :)
Image for The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin (Goodreads Author)