Faris Morgan
Faris Morgan asked:

I've been looking everywhere but I can't find anyplace that sells these books at a normal price. One time I saw one of these books on Amazon for thousands of dollars!! :( I have this particular volume though and it's great! Really creepy. I like the way the author writes as if he's actually there telling you a story :)

Andy i love this author and his books...i have been collecting this series from his veryfirst book when he was just starting out as an author some 25 years ago, i bought his first book at a bookfair and now the 1st edition of that copy is worth over 1000 bucks and i still collect his books overtime a new volume comes out i get my friends in Singapore to send it over to me :) Singapore being an island is choc full of ghost stories and superstitions.
Image for True Singapore Ghost Stories