Kathleen
Kathleen asked:

Ok, so two questions here: I HAVEN'T watched all of clone wars, but I HAVE watched all of rebels (so far), will I have a hard time following the novel? And two: I'm sort of an "undercover" Ahsoka fan, any advice on how I could discretely read it without friends/family/others finding out my mild obsession with her? Thanks!

To answer questions about Ahsoka, please sign up.
Demian Snipes (copy / pasted from a previous question that I answered)

Honestly, you would be missing out on some subtle moments in the story. I feel that you could still enjoy the book without pre-knowledge of the Ahsoka character, but there are some vague references and flashbacks that will be completely lost on you.

Ahsoka Tano is my absolute favorite character in the Star Wars universe. Which might seem odd since her origin is from a "children's" TV show. (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and later Star Wars: Rebels.)

Do yourself a favor, and watch seasons 1 through 5 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. You will get to see Ahsoka mature from an annoying little scamp into one of the coolest Star Wars characters.

THEN read this book. (end of copy / paste)

Also...
There is no need to hide your Ahsoka fandom. If you love something, love it with all of your might!

AHSOKA ROCKS!!!
Image for Ahsoka
by E.K. Johnston (Goodreads Author)