Elora
Elora asked:

Is this a good book? I want to read it but I dont want to buy it and get bored and never read it. And would it be ok for someone in like 7th grade?

To answer questions about City of Bones, please sign up.
Isabel I bought the city of bones and read the the series and got hooked with the series. I'm sometimes a bit skeptical on books upon if I'm going to like it. I'm in eighth grade and loved the book there is a lot of action and wars going on mixed with some romance. You will find there being faieries, warlocks, vampires,werewolves shadowhunters and demons. I wasn't able to put the book down but I think it just depends on what kind of books grab your interest.it was a bit confusing at first but soon caught on. I really hope you pick this book up and just enjoy every bit of it like I did at some point.
Image for City of Bones
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)