Melody
Melody asked Susan Mallery:

Hi Susan - loved all 3 actually I love the series but my favs were Taryn and Angel because she is such a hardass and Angel brought her to heel. And Jack and Larissa because how can you not love Larissa? So my question... I'm dying to know who's next? You write in 3s.. So I'm thinking Kenny for sure and Bailey?? And then Shelby Killian Zane??

Susan Mallery Hi, Melody! Oh, Taryn would not like to hear that she was brought to heel... unless you mean that Angel brought her a spectacular PAIR of heels. LOL!!!! I love that!

Kenny and Bailey will fall in love later this year in YOURS FOR CHRISTMAS. First up next year is Kipling Gilmore, whom you met in BEFORE WE KISS. Then Zane. You haven't met either of their loves yet, and you haven't met either the hero or the heroine from the third book of next year. Then at Christmas in 2015, Madeline will fall in love. Madeline works at Paper Moon. Shelby won't fall in love until 2016.
Susan Mallery