Jennie
Jennie asked:

Is this book ever going to make it out?

To answer questions about Grave Visions, please sign up.
Kristin Hello. I follow Kalayna on Facebook and she recently apologized for the hiatus. She announced Grave Visions will be out in February 2016.
Elusive If it isn't pushed back another year when nearing release date again. Anyhow I will not be reading this, as it feels pointless to have to wait 3 years for the next release again after this one. Nope this series is dead Imao.
Ward G IT is out now... In case you did not see that yet!!
Cover art looks great once again.
Cat It is out, just bought it on Amazon!
Liv You can read an excerpt here and the site says it's out 2/2/16. However, I looked to preorder it on a book site and it said it is out 25th Feb 2016. So, hopefully that means sometime this month!
http://www.kalayna.com/excerptGV.html
Manuela Hudson-hiscock The release date is set for March 25, 2015 according to Risingshadow.net. Amazon shows that it has it on Kindle for $7.99. I don't own an ereader (I'm a paperback girl) so not sure how that works. Hope this was helpful.
Image for Grave Visions
by Kalayna Price (Goodreads Author)