I LOVE Susanna Kearsley's books and have read them all! Anyone have any recommendations for books that are similiar? I occasionally stumble upon one but she really seems to have a unique, special style. (Also, I've already read all the Outlander books, so don't recommend those please!) Thanks!

To answer questions about Mariana, please sign up.
Stephanie I love all the time travel books by Jude Deveraux. The Summer House books are so good, they were my first. I loved A Night in Shining Armor and Legend. Remembrance (my least favorite) is still very good. I am a book snob and I considered these my guilty little secret but I honestly LOVED them. I am sad that there are not more of these.
Sarah Goldsmith It reminded me a little of Barbara Erskine's books. If you haven't tried them already then I heartily recommend them.
Waverly Fitzgerald I came to Susanna Kearsley through reading Kate Morton and being told in
a Historical Fiction readers group that they were similar. And I found Kate Morton (whose books I adore) through reading Nicola Cornick, especially the House of Shadows, another book I adore so would suggest both of those authors. They do multiple historical plot lines, center around a house and the revelation of secrets from the past, lush descriptions of place, and a hint of romance. They are not strictly time travel books, though there are moments when the modern day characters catch a glimpse of the past, but certainly the past informs the present and as readers we get to experience through the double plot line.
cdf4206gmail.com Try the Celtish Brooch saga. They are a very fun and good time travel stories. Author is Katherine Lowry Logan. I believe there are 9 so far and all are excellent. Start with The Ruby Brooch
Terryls Mary Stewart books are a little dated, butt now available as ebooks
Image for Mariana
by Susanna Kearsley (Goodreads Author)