What age group is this good for? I want to get it for, my 12 year- old daughter, for Christmas, and I need to know if it would be ok for her to read! She very mature and responsible. I have read the book before, and know what it is about, but, I am just interested.

To answer questions about The Hunger Games, please sign up.
Amariah Dixon I would say more for 15/16 and up. I would personally not give it to a 12 year old, even if they were mature and responsible--possibly when she's 14, but I would go more for 15.
GirlOnFireProbably I am about her age and loved the book, if she is mature then go ahead.
SamanthaBooks Yes, she can. I am roughly her age and nothing is too gory or graphic.
Cici If you think she is mature enough then of course. But books can't really be categorized into specific age groups. However, I personally think that this serie are for gr.6-7s
Nitasha If she is mature enough then of course...!
https://www.newyearfestive.info/
CME010 I recommend 8-156
Image for The Hunger Games