Jaci
Jaci asked:

Anyone else notice that this has the same cover as Slave, Warrior, Queen by Morgan Rice? Just with darker hair and background?

To answer questions about The Emperor's Arrow, please sign up.
Lauren Smith It's actually a stock photo which anyone can license. There's a couple of different books that I'm aware of that use the original (blonde) version. These include Consumed by Jason Brant, Song of the Fairy Queen by Valerie Douglas, and as you mentioned, Slave, Warrior, Queen by Morgan Rice. I hadn't actually known the original version was blonde until I found someone comparing books that use the same picture.
A lot of books use stock art as covers, and some of them are pretty amazing. I hadn't realized how many until I started looking at stock photos myself for inspiration. There's some really great stuff on those sites. I hope that answers your question!
Image for The Emperor's Arrow
by Lauren D.M. Smith (Goodreads Author)