Annette
Annette asked:

what is the target age of reader for this book? would 14 be too young?

To answer questions about Scrappy Little Nobody, please sign up.
Tiffany Thordal There are swear words here and there, but it's not overly graphic. I would think it would be informational and inspiring for her.
ColinJ I don't know. How mature is the 14 year-old?

She is quite frank about her sex life, and being a late bloomer in that department, but she's not graphic.
Brian If your 14-year-old has Internet access, they've probably read much worse than anything in this book. It's mostly about how Anna has been awkward and uncomfortable throughout her life, and it addresses how absurd the movie-making business is.
Kathy M Kovach She spends several chapters on sex. She also uses swear words freely. I would have reservations about a 14 year old reading it. That being said, she also speaks frankly about dealing with being awkward as a youngster and a teen might find inspiration there.
Image for Scrappy Little Nobody