Calvina
Calvina asked:

I don't know how I feel about this series yet. I like the Mortal Instruments in the beginning but then I felt like she dragged it on to much. Parabatai? Who else thinks that she put to much emphasis on the parabatai thing....it was like I get the point, just continue with the story line already.

To answer questions about Lord of Shadows, please sign up.
Daphne I feel like this may be because like most of Cassandra Clare's books, the relationships between the characters (both the romantic ones or ones that are not, but mainly the romantic ones) are the, from the lack of a better description, the main point of the books. So much that in TID, most readers were reading to see what would come of the love triangle, instead of reading to find out about what happens to Mortmain. I have a strong feeling that while the villain and how they affect the main characters in this series will be interesting, what most people will be reading to find out about what will happen to Julian and Emma's relationship instead.
Image for Lord of Shadows
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)