Sueskiogluhotmail.Co.Uk

I just started this book me and my twin are reading this book and I love it a lot. In our school library I had to deal quick enough to be able to get one of the books it's a very popular book. Can you write another part?

To answer questions about The Art of Being Normal, please sign up.
Lisa Williamson Hello! I get asked about writing a possible sequel a lot. I'm tempted by the idea but have no immediate plans. If I do revisit the characters, I'll probably fast-forward the action a few years and catch up with them when they're 18 and on the cusp of adulthood. I'm a little hesitant to continue the story because I don't want to disappoint readers who have perhaps made up their minds about the characters and what they might be doing. Never say never though!
Image for The Art of Being Normal
by Lisa Williamson (Goodreads Author)