Jacquie
Jacquie asked Susan Mallery:

Hi Susan, do you ever suffer from writers block, and how do you overcome it? Also, what is your revision process? Thank you :) Jacquie Biggar

Susan Mallery Hi, Jacquie! I don't believe in writer's block. I believe that there are some days when it's easy and some days when it's hard, but I write no matter what. This is my job, and I don't allow myself excuses for not doing it. There are a lot of people at my publishing house who can't do their jobs until I do mine, so I take that commitment very seriously. When I go back and reread my books, I can't usually tell which parts were hard to write.

My revision process is to whine, whine, whine, and then get to work. ;) My dream is that someday, my editor will say, "You're missing a comma on page 242. Other than that, it's perfect." Hasn't happened yet.
Susan Mallery