Em
Em asked Dal Maclean:

Dal - Bitter Legacy consumed all my free moments over the past 24 hours. I hope there's story out there that gives us another look at James & (not saying!) - but isn't necessarily a sequel to their story. You don't think their pub crowd is ripe for a murder mystery? With James on the case? I can't wait for the Christmas coda. I think BL is tremendous. Definitely one of my top books of 2016. I loved it.

Dal Maclean Hi Emily, Thank you for such a lovely message. :) Im very glad you enjoyed BL and grateful that you took the time to come and tell me. There's definitely a lot of mulling (and writing) going on at the moment along the 'not necessarily a sequel' lines you suggest.. The pub crowd -- I hadn't considered them in that context!. :) Thanks again Emily. :) XX