Gteg Sing
Gteg Sing asked:

I've liked this series alot, especially since they've had a aelin in the leading role, as an assasin. A good and intriguing choice. However, I felt that in the Empire of Storms, had a little too much feminism tinted around. At the end, when Cairne whipped Aelin, i felt no empathy for her, which was my loss, since Sarah had intended to pluck my heart strings, and instead I experienced nonchalance. What do you think?

To answer questions about Kingdom of Ash, please sign up.
Emily I've said this a few times but I feel as though Aelin and Celaena are two different people. Celaena had a tragic backstory, enemies and secrets, a past. Aelin is meant to be a mentaly stable Celaena but I think that this makes her less empathetic and kind of takes away from her character. Don't get me wrong I love her but I get sick of her sometimes.
Image for Kingdom of Ash
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)