Ariel Policha
Ariel Policha asked:

I absolutely fell head over heels in love with the Throne Of Glass series, but this whole waiting a year in between every book is killing me. I'm glad/depressed that the last one is coming out in 2017. That being said I've been hearing great things about A Court Of Thorns And Roses but are there going to be six books like TOG?& is it worth reading the ones already out then suffering and waiting for rest of the series?

To answer questions about A Court of Thorns and Roses, please sign up.
Jessica Taylor ACOTAR is amazing! I read Throne of Glass before ACOTAR too and i was unsure on whether i would love ACOTAR as much. But if anything i think its better than TOG. I have fallen in love with this series.

I've heard there will be 6 books and if you do start reading, you will suffer waiting for the next book to be released because this series is addicting. I am literally in pain waiting for the third installment!
Image for A Court of Thorns and Roses
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)