Grace
Grace asked:

Is there going to be an English version? Or is there already and I just missed it?

To answer questions about アオハライド 1, please sign up.
Jocelyn The official English version is going to be released in October, while volume 2 in December.
Orion Ryder There is an English version of the manga, which was created by fans. You can download an app like "Manga Rock," and it's available through there. As for the anime, I doubt that they will release a dubbed version, simply because there are only 12 episodes and the series hasn't gained as much popularity as others (SOA, AOT, OPM etc). The author also has other works, one currently still in progress. I enjoyed them both. They do not have anime versions, however "Strobe Edge" was made into a film, like "Ao Haru Ride." I recommend checking them out. Definitely look into the app though. I'd been searching for an English version of the manga since seeing the anime years ago (I own it on DVD), and I couldn't find it anywhere.
If you're interested in checking out another great manga series, I recommend "A Silent Voice" it has been published in English, and is currently one of my favourites. It is a really great story, and the characters are so real it can be like looking into a mirror.
Taylar They're releasing it in English this year through Viz media
Sara Lubrecht I think it's only sub right now. I'll keep looking...
Image for アオハライド 1