Brooke
Brooke asked:

Can I read this with out reading the others in the series? I got this book real cheap and am not sure if I can get the first 2 in the series.

To answer questions about The Fire Witness, please sign up.
Marcus Absolutely, you won't be missing out on much story-wise, but I would definitely recommend reading the first two too as they are really good!
Race Bannon Berns I disagree with the other answers. There are several chapters toward the end of the book that sum up the "essence" of the first book "The Hypnotist". You would be doing yourself a disservice if you read this novel in its entirety without having read the first one. Just my opinion.
Maggie Griffin I was able to get the first 3 at my local library (Ohio has a state network for library books). The fourth one is there too, but the audiobook is not- which is what I need. Love this series! But the 3rd one leaves me wanting more.
Kent i didnt know it was the third in the series until i did my review! you will enjoy it without the other two
Image for The Fire Witness
by Lars Kepler (Goodreads Author)