Vanessa
Vanessa asked:

I've beem listening to the audiobooks and love the way Grace Grant narrates but when I went to preview Beautiful Secret it wasn't her voice. I've grown so attached to hearing her voice that I can't bring myself to listen to Beautiful Secret. Can I listen to Beautiful, the final installment of this series without listening to Beautiful Secret?? Or will I be missing something important if I don't?

To answer questions about Beautiful, please sign up.
Natalie Conrad You would just need to know that Nial and Ruby from Secret are on the road trip in Beautiful. Pippa used to work with Ruby and Nial (Max's Brother). There might be one or two lines about their story in Beautiful but nothing you can't over look.
For what it is worth, I think the other narrator who does Ruby really does a great job and I enjoyed listening to Secret as well as the others in the series, it just takes a moment to get used to a new actor.
Image for Beautiful
by Christina Lauren (Goodreads Author)