Kat
Kat asked:

Does anyone know if this is going to be available as a regular e-book? I've tried to go to Amazon to pre-order, but the only version that comes up is a $20 audiobook. That's almost three times the price I've ever paid for books in this series, and since this one is novella length, I was expecting it to be a little cheaper than a full length book, if anything. Thanks for the help, if somehow I'm searching wrong!

To answer questions about Winter Moon, please sign up.
Dannika Dark The book will be available for purchase on Amazon on 11/29/2016 and will be $2.99. The audiobook prices you see are for the CDs (and is an average price for audiobook). Preorders aren't available for ebooks on Amazon, but if you want me to email you when the book is live as a reminder, you can sign up for my newsletter (check out my website at dannikadark.net). I hope you enjoy!
Image for Winter Moon
by Dannika Dark (Goodreads Author)