Cass
Cass asked:

Any POC characters? Any LGBTQ+ characters? Any diversity at all? 'Cause that'd be great. If not... Well, it's hardly worth the read. Unless there's another factor that'd be a dealbreaker (i.e. a killer plot, awesome plot twist, etc.). But it'll be hard to convince me. Anyway... Diversity? x

To answer questions about The Prophecy of Shadows, please sign up.
Allison Nope. No diversity whatsoever.
Suzy Sims Main character is Southern, all the others are Yankees. That's quite a bit of diversity right there.
Debi Domby The plot I thought was awesome... the five books have to be read together, because each is another on the journey of our six main characters. It's a page turner, that's for sure with quite a few twists. There was a few times I didn't think anyone would get a HEA, but some do, some don't.

Don't give up after the first book, as it's a lot of background. The real journey starts book 2, but book 1 is helpful.

Image for The Prophecy of Shadows
by Michelle Madow (Goodreads Author)