Emily :)
Emily :) asked:

Is this book worth reading? It looks really good, but I'm kinda short of money and I don't know if i should get it...

To answer questions about Keeper of the Lost Cities, please sign up.
Abby ~Sign Please~ IT WAS AHHHHMMMMAAAAZZZIIIINNNGGG! Words cannot describe how outstanding this series is! It's kind of Harry Potter meets Lord of the Rings meets Percy Jackson meets Land of Stories type of book.
Sydney This book was mindlessly entertaining. The plot was simple and unoriginal, but the characters were fairly likable. I'm 14 and I finished the series in a week, as it was WAY below my reading level. I've been reading Shakespeare for 4 years and Austen & Dumas since age 12. If you are short on money and looking for a thoughtful, perception-shifting book, The Giver, The Count of Monte Cristo, and anything by Jane Austen would be wonderful options. If a fast, cute story is what you're looking for, this book is one of the better options.
Kaelyn Yes.
Yes.
And yes again.
No amount of money is too much for this incredible work of art.
Image for Keeper of the Lost Cities
by Shannon Messenger (Goodreads Author)