Georgieeeee
Georgieeeee asked:

Does the book have any romance?

To answer questions about Poison Study, please sign up.
Leticia Porter So it does have a small bit of romance but it is at the end of the book. You can start to sense it throughout the book if you really look for it. But the romance isn't the main focus of the book and the main character does not rely on her romantic interest during the book. It sort of sits in the back seat and she is not dependent on it
Lisa Yes, it does. I started reading this book and I had no idea what is was all about. At a moment I was just scrolling over Goodreads and OMG a spoiler was there. But this was the first time this spoiler wasn't a bad one. It helped me through this book (because I am always looking for some romance in books). The spoiler said that there WOULD be romance, which made me think even more about this book. And in the end it was totally worth it.
Image for Poison Study
by Maria V. Snyder (Goodreads Author)