Katie
Katie asked:

I hate starting series without all the books being out first because of cliffhangers. Does this novel end with a huge cliffhanger?

To answer questions about The Grey Woods, please sign up.
J. Rose It is extremely important to remember when reading any fantasy work that you are in the hands of the author who has a complete vision. My first book, The Grey Woods, is a single POV and opinion of one character Fin and as we go on, the POV and characters change, as well as their experiences and reactions to the central figure Madros. Some people love him, some people hate him, it depends what resonates with you, however when we flip the coin and experience him from another perspective, it changes again. It's definitely a journey worth taking, because it is exactly about understanding and empathy, and if you begin to hate him, I am doing my job and if you begin to understand his horrible behavior, that's the point and isn't it beautiful to truly understand another person? There is definitely a cliffhanger but most people have said it ties up enough to satisfy them but they definitely want book 2! Which is a good thing! I am happy to send you the free ebook. And book 2 should be out later this year.
Evie No, but it's not worth it anyway IMO. Hell, I'll even send you MY copy!
Image for The Grey Woods
by J. Carson Rose (Goodreads Author)