gray
gray asked:

Does anyone else wish Sydney would have pressed charges against Ames?

To answer questions about Saint Anything, please sign up.
Heather While it may alert others of his "creepiness", it seemed like the main reason she did not was to save her family more court time and the charges he was threatening her father with. I think she did it to spare her family going through that type of experience again and mainly for her dad.
Caelan YESSSSS!!!! Okay, I'm just saying that if my brother's "friend" that I had always thought to be a kind of pervert, had just tried to essentially rape me, I would DEFINITELY be pressing charges. If not for compensation or whatever but just for a like "Yes, your honor. I do have something to say." Then I would walk to him and break into song "CAN'T TOUCH THIS BOIIIIII" then I would walk away like a boss with explosions behind me..... but that's just my opinion....
Image for Saint Anything
by Sarah Dessen (Goodreads Author)