Tehreem
Tehreem asked:

Its a great story. It is also the first ever book in which i didn't fall in love with any of the characters and that totally ruins the whole thing. Does anyone else feel that way?

To answer questions about Wuthering Heights, please sign up.
Cheryl Zaidan That's kind of why I loved it! All the characters are flawed and somewhat horrible in their own way. There's no dashing hero/heroine to root for. It definitely plays against the typical romances of the day.
Owais Well, It's not easy to fall in love with any character of this book.
Maryam Farooq I like Catherine, :(
Sara True that! The only character I really liked was Nelly and Lockwood. The rest were just idiot a**holes, especially that of Catherine and Heathcliff. I honestly never understood why either of them were so horrible. My friend even had the audacity to say she like Catherine in some parts. As if I say!
Image for Wuthering Heights