Guillaume
Guillaume asked:

Does this book spoil the Rogue One Movie please?

To answer questions about Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel, please sign up.
Pol Ó Muireadhaigh No Its Essential Reading BEFORE you see the movie.
Josiah Coulter No. You should read it before the film comes out as it's a prequel.
***Dave Hill No, no spoilers. It's simply a big, reasonably interesting, gob of backstory to set up the initial scenes of Rogue One.
Jorge Figueroa No, it is the rare tie*in that actually enhances your enjoyment/appreciation for the main event, I wouldn't go as far as call it essential, but what it does for the Ersos and Krennic is commendable.
Pete Murphy This book is excellent to read prior to Rogue One, it basically sets up a lot of the back story to Rogue One but does not have any spoilers. It very intentionally finishes prior to the time of the events of the Rogue One story.

Having read this book will make watching Rogue One a lot more fun as it allows you to be one of the people in the audience who know the inside history and background related to many of the events (and especially the characters) that will be in the Rogue One movie.
Art Lyon I'm glad I read it before the movie, despite having not particularly enjoyed reading it. You get a lot of back-story on a few characters, and into the making of the Death Star.
Jimmy No it does not. I have not read it yet. but I just finished Dark Disciple and reading Catalyst next .

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cataly...
Andrew Connell Not a bit... in fact Rogue One is so much better once you read this. I saw Rogue One when it came out, then read the book and watched the movie again last night. I enjoyed the movie SOOO much more after reading the book.
Image for Catalyst