Anam Shaikh ⚯͛

I was one of the winners of the giveaway of this book which ended on October 21. I haven't received my copy yet. How long do I have to wait? The author isn't even on Goodreads and the synopsis is vague. Is this an actual book? Has anyone read it?

To answer questions about No Poems of Love, please sign up.
Nitish Andola Same here I too didn't receive the copy yet, and I think the book is never going to come.
Vrushali Pathak I too didn't receive the copy yet. I guess waiting is the only option. But if you want you can contact the Goodreads support team and ask them too. Though I suggest waiting a little more, usually the book takes 3-4 weeks to arrive.
Deekshith Reddy hie,
same here.. even i won the giveaway but till din get the book..
Neelam Mungekar I too didn't receive the copy yet... It's been over 6 months now
Dhruv Chhabra I too didn't receive my giveaway copy. Has anyone got it?
Kalpit Even I have won and NOT received the book yet. Looks like a fraud giveaway. Let us all complain about this to the goodreads team. I hope they will intervene and help.
Tanveez Me too.... i have been waiting for the copy for over a month!!!
Anam Shaikh ⚯͛ It's been more than a month, I don't think you'll receive the book.
Image for No Poems of Love