Natasa
Natasa asked Kate Danley:

The Woodcutter - what a masterpiece! I haven't been so taken in by a fairy tale spin since John Connoly's The Book Of Lost Things. Thank you for this marvelous story, Kate! Will there be more of your books in audio format (The Woodcutter is the only one of you books available on Audible.com)?

Kate Danley EDITED TO ADD: So, I know it's been over a year since you asked about other audiobooks. Just wanted to let you know I recently released Queen Mab as an audiobook (currently available on Audible and coming to other retailers shortly.)

Thank YOU for taking the time to read it and making a warm home in your heart for The Woodcutter! So happy to hear you enjoyed it. And great question about the audiobooks. I never know how much demand there is for them. I have a plan to read all my books and release them around Christmas time (I've been trying to do this for awhile, but every time I get up to around chapter 8 I go, "Eh... wonder what's on Netflix...") I'm coming back from a four week Shakespeare acting intensive in London, though, (...you know... as one does...) and feel like my mouth muscles are finally tuned up enough to get through eight hours in front of the mic. *crossing fingers*