marneleigh
marneleigh asked:

As a fan of this series that is coming to an end, what other series would you all recommend getting into?

To answer questions about X, please sign up.
Terrie Evanovich is good but I did give up after a while. Penny Louis, Chief Inspector Armand Garmache is a great series. Do read them in order. Each is a stand-alone but they build slightly on each other as the characters (quite loveable and interesting and quirky) continue on... the stories happen in the same town. Daniel Silva is fantastic. Same true about reading in order. Although I started when he shot to the top of the NYT's book review with number 13. And then read 1-7, and 14-18!!!
Ginny The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, though the characters can be a little wacky. Also the Prey series by John Sanford. If you like female detectives the D. D. Warren is Gardner is ok, I really like some of her stories but not all.
Image for X
X