Valerie Hodge
Valerie Hodge asked:

Luved this book--I would have liked to know more about Esther and how she came to be so perceptive. Or was Grace and Jack so easy to read?

To answer questions about Behind Closed Doors, please sign up.
Cora I think because she was new in town and didn't already know Jack, it gave her a different perspective.
Rebekah Yes, me too. I wish she had put in something that fleshed this out a bit more. Like learning that someone close to her had been in an abusive controlling relationship or something. Although that whole scene in the restaurant at lunch would have raised a lot of red flags for most people. i think that's when she knows something is wrong. Very wrong.
Natalie Meah I thought the same. I would of also liked to see how Grace and Millie moved on with their lives
Image for Behind Closed Doors
by B.A. Paris (Goodreads Author)