Max
Max asked:

I know this is a romance, but does it contain extremely explicit content? I guess what I'm trying to ask is as a 15 year old trans and pan teen I'd love to read this, but I'm unsure if it would be deemed... appropriate, in terms of sexual content. What do you think?

To answer questions about A Boy Called Cin, please sign up.
WMD Hey. I think if you are wondering if it would be appropriate, you might want to wait on this one. There is a List of mm books with 'no sex' on the MM Listopia thread. I think this book isn't as explicit as some; there is a lot of lead in/prep and then a lot of them being very happy after sex. But the event does occur a lot and body parts/functions discussed in some detail as they figure out what works for them. Their cooperative/comfortable positive attitude is pretty cool.
Image for A Boy Called Cin
by Cecil Wilde (Goodreads Author)