Lakshman
Lakshman asked:

Blood Mirror was definitely fun to read. i mean, the humor quotient and pace of the story was the best in the series so far. but i still can't see what the end game of the series is going to be(white king battle? orloham dead? gavin as the final boss?!) !!! so mysterious !! hoping to read the book #5 soon ; p

To answer questions about The Burning White, please sign up.
Maho01 I think it's going to be more complicated than what we're guessing. Mr. Weeks is one of the best fantasy writers alive and if the Night Angel Trilogy's ending is anything to go by the ending isn't going to be anything we expect. And that was only a trilogy, an excellent trilogy, my favorite but a relatively small work. Honestly I'm just going to enjoy the ride and not second guess it. It's nice to read an author that gets his story off the normal railings but not in the cliché ways.
Jonathan Harwood I'm with Maho01. You can't possibly know what's gonna happen in Brent's books. Just try to deal with the wait and enjoy the ride when we get to read the last book :)
Iyke Onodugo Waterstone UK has it pegged it for release on 31/08/2017, so excited!!! https://www.waterstones.com/book/unti...
Lachlan
Gregory Cleveland
Image for The Burning White
by Brent Weeks (Goodreads Author)