Stacey
Stacey asked:

For all of you who love BC, you should also check out his audio narration of Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried. To date, it's my one and only audiobook, but listening to his storytelling made this already powerful book even more riveting. Has anyone "read" his memoir on audiobook? I think that's how I'd like to savor this book. How did you find it?

To answer questions about A Life in Parts, please sign up.
Jason Koivu I'm in the middle of listening to it and it's fantastic! I prefer to listen to memoirs if they're read by the author. No, not everyone's a good reader, but there's something about hearing their own words in their own voice. If it's an autobio by a comedian, I usually won't bother reading it unless I can find it in audio format with them as the narrator.
Lan Dao Definitely recommend the audio version of this book. It's vivid, funny, yet emotional book read to you by the author. (By the way, thanks to your question, I've come to know that there is an audio version by BC of Tim O'Brien's The Things They Carried. I always wanted to read The Things They Carried but I'm still reluctant to find a right way to read it. I think I've found one already. Thanks again!)
Wentian I am half way and it is great to listen to himself telling the stories, great story telling and lots of humour and passion.
Michael I listened to it and it was wonderful
Kathy I have to agree with everyone here, Bryan's memoir Life In Parts is excellent. I love listening to it! Great stories and funny. I needed something lighter after listening to Skeltons at the Feast, Chis Bohjalian.
Image for A Life in Parts