Cathy
Cathy asked:

I'm a bit leery about this book, I'm trying to lose a little weight, you see. Will it make me want to go to the kitchen to cook? Does it have recipes? I'm thinking I may put this on my 'to read' list, but wait a few months (and a few pounds) to read it.

Heather Yes it will. But it is so worth it.
Angela Wilson Yes, it does have recipes but I don't think it would affect your diet. There are a couple of desserts, Scones, jam and cream which might tempt you? and a Peach Crostata which is a sweet pastry tart filled with peaches (no cream) but the main are as follows French Onion Soup, Bouillabaisse, Coq au Vin, Twice baked Gruyere Souffle (hard to make this I think?), Wasabi Oysters and a couple of others. I'd give it a go if I were you. Let me know if you do and what you think.
Image for The Secret Recipe for Second Chances