Roger bookworm

I started this series in July and finished all of them like a week later, and when I saw the release date for this one I was so depressed that it was so far away, but as I was reading this description...I was wondering if this is going to be the last book in the series or if you plan on continuing it?

To answer questions about Intensity, please sign up.
Rain There'll be 14 books in this series, and then the first book of the Dark Hunter series, Night Pleasures which has already been published is set after the last book and is in the continuity. Be warned though that if you read the other Dark Hunterverse books that things are not the same and it's a constant struggle of DH readers to work out how the two timelines are supposed to be the same.
Maria Alejandra okay, Nick has a son!!?? :0 . How did that happen??
Ella This is the last of the Chronicles of Nick. The next series is called Shadows of Fire and it's about Nick and his son Cyprian. Cyprian is the one causing Nick trouble in this book.
Lisa Hall Of course, the below answer only works if you did not start reading the DH series 20 years ago
Image for Intensity
by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Goodreads Author)