Bookie Books
Bookie Books asked:

Is this book appropriate for my 7 year old ?

Edward Adade I actually read this book when I was 11. Nothing too bad I guess. I'm 13 now and I read it again still the same feeling I get whenever I read a good book. It's a really good book but I wouldn't
advice it to anyone under the age of 13. I was literally in 7th grade when I read this book the first time. My parents thought since I was so young and in a higher class i should be able to read it! After I read it I couldn't go to the backyard it was so funny because we didn't even have a backyard!
Aakanksha This book has a lot of cussing in it, so I wouldn't recommend it.
Beck It may be a difficult read for someone so young. It may be a little scary too. It is ranged for ages starting at 14 or a bit younger depending on how advanced the child is. They may not understand a lot of it. Complex concepts.
Kathryn Moore I should think so. I read it when I was 13. It has a little language, but...
Image for Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children