Shannon McGee
Shannon McGee asked:

I have only read the first Anne book. Will I be spoiled reading this before the others?

T. Finley Christmas with Anne and Other Holiday Stories contains excerpts from two different 'Anne' books, Anne of Green Gables and Anne Of Windy Poplars. So yes, there will be some 'spoilers'. However most of the stories in the book are self-contained and don't feature Anne at all. So you may still be able to enjoy the book by just skipping the excerpt for Anne of Windy Poplars, which is titled Katherine Brooke Comes to Green Gables.
Denise Tarasuk Christmas with Anne and Other Holiday Stories is so special that I enjoy reading it year after year. Such delight and joy is precious year after year and sure makes my holiday special. Read on!
Image for Christmas with Anne and Other Holiday Stories