Eveline
Eveline asked:

Will there be a hardcover copy? I just finished it (and stayed up until 2 am) and I really want to buy a physical copy, but I prefer hardcover over paperback.

To answer questions about Four Kings, please sign up.
M.D. Elster Sadly, there are no plans at present for a hardcover. This decision was mostly based on the fact that the interior images and number of pages made the book costly to print, so the retail price wasn't something Exquisite Skeleton Books was comfortable expecting customers to realistically pay (as a reader, I like cheap books, too!). But if the book catches on, the subject will be revisited. In the meantime, I can tell you the paperback came out really lovely -- a pretty, dark, glossy cover and inside the photographs printed really nicely. Either way, thank you so much for your interest!
Image for Four Kings
by M.D. Elster (Goodreads Author)