Linda Kussoy
Linda Kussoy asked:

I loved this book! I especially appreciated the way you threaded the Wolf research between the lines and pages. What book would you suggest next that would have the same weaving of research information?

To answer questions about Lone Wolf, please sign up.
gerri grimes Leaving Time (also by Jodi Picoult) includes information about elephants intertwined with the story.
Kay after reading this book i feel in love with Wolves.
Robin Paradise Leaving Time was a fabulous book! This was my first Jodi Picoult book I read and now I am hooked.
Angela Auten Leaving Time was okay...didn't like the story line as much as Lone Wolf, but I did love learning about elephants! :)
Cristen Picoult's The Storyteller was great for historical background on Natzi soldiers and events.
Christina Journet Leaving Time, same author. I love how descriptive and detailed each character is in her novels. Definitely an incredible storyteller.
Cathy Ashley The Martian, by Andy Weir. But you had better be interested in 'space', because I found it a bit tedious in (although I was admiring of) its intricacy.

Also if you don't mind children's boos, Arthur Ransome's Swallows and Amazons series (sailing and out-doorsy stuff), the Laura Ingalls Wilder books (how to process a pig and make maple syrup).
Image for Lone Wolf
by Jodi Picoult (Goodreads Author)