Anne Gazzolo
Anne Gazzolo asked Jeff Wheeler:

Hi, I am drawn to your books from the great covers, that you are a Christian and have a zine of clean stories. All well and good. But I am a Ricardian, so I am nervous that your villain in Queen's Poisoner etc. is patterned after him. If just after Shakespeare's false interpretation, then I can handle that, and I look forward to reading your books. Do you think the bard was right or wrong? Thanks and God bless! :)

Jeff Wheeler Hi Anne: thanks for your kind words. I'm not sure how many fantasy writers even know what a Ricardian is, but having been one myself since college, it made me smile. I went back to many of the primary sources I used on my master's thesis for these books as well as re-read one of my favorite novels, The Sunne in Splendour, by Sharon Kay Penman. I don't think you'll be upset with many creative liberties I took with the story. Shakespeare was a brilliant man and his play is excellent and full of drama. But it was entertainment not historical truth...as are my books! Loyaulté me Lie...