Sheila Read
Sheila Read asked William Manchee:

When r u going to be coming out with a #4 for the Tarizon series? My father loves your books he will never get rid of them ever.

William Manchee If you have read the Liberator, Civil War, and Conquest Earth you can go to the Tarizon Saga and read Shroud of Doom which is the prequel to the Liberator. You can also read Desert Swarm, Cactus Island and Act Normal which relate to what is happening on Earth at the same time as the Tarizon Civil War. If you have read all of those I am currently working on Tarizon: Unification which is the story of Sandee Brahn and the unification of Tarizon under the Supreme Mandate. It should be out next spring. Glad to hear you are enjoying the Tarizon series.