Lori
Lori asked:

did you know this book is out of print? I just went on amazon it see if it was free or whatever.

To answer questions about Wanted: Dead or Undead, please sign up.
Serena It is currently free on Amazon.com, I see no mention of it being out of print.
Lori I ended up getting it not long after that. It said out of print when I originally went on. It was free that day, that night it went to not in print then I believe a couple days passed and it was back free again. . Probably taken off for some reason and the author had to request it back on. I've come across a few like that in the last few months. It happens when the authors trying to get it to free. It takes a lot of requests. But it happens events and can also cause problems. But thank you. I just haven't read it. I believe the group is now.
Image for Wanted
by Angela Scott (Goodreads Author)