Ashley
Ashley asked Sarah Guillory:

I read your book reclaimed about half a year ago, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVD IT.!! I was one of the most amazing books I've ever read. I am currently rereading Reclaimed. I seriously cant turn the pages fast enough, I fell in love with it all over again. Reclaimed is probably my favorite book. And I know your probably really busy with work or other stuff, I would love for you to sign my copy.!

Sarah Guillory Thanks so much! Love to hear that you enjoyed RECLAIMED enough to reread it. I think it's better the second time around, but I may be biased. ;) I'm not sure what part of the world you live in, but I'm doing a signing in New York in September (the Chapter by Chapter Book Rave) and another one in Baton Rouge in November (Louisiana Book Festival). Thanks again!