Charlotte
Charlotte asked Alice Oseman:

Do you have any tips for wannabee teen writers? Like, maybe how you made yourself finish your novel? I've had a lot of trouble with that especially because of school.

Alice Oseman Do it for yourself! Finish it because you want to read the whole thing and hold the book in your hands. As I was writing Solitaire I had no plans to get it published - instead I was convinced that I would write it and then get it made into a book using Blurb or a similar book printing website, just so I could hold the thing in my hands and flick through the pages and read the words that I had turned into a whole book. Just love what you're doing and don't feel you have to rush it. You don't have a deadline, after all!