Cheryl
Cheryl asked:

Can this be read as a stand-alone novel, or does it end totally unsatisfyingly?

To answer questions about Splintered, please sign up.
Hannah Rahman well, there is a second book. I'm glad because the book ended really well but there was still the lack of contentment for the team Morpheus fans
Dani I would not recommend this to be a standalone. I have read the whole series, and the 2nd one answers questions that were left unanswered in the first one, but the 3rd one finishes up the whole series up nicely and answers everything.
This series has a new take on Wonderland, and gives you twists that are completely new to the world of Wonderland - they are easy reads and very engaging, so I'd recommend picking up the last 2 books if you haven't read them yet.
Luna Fairchild I'm personally on team Jeb
Rhonda It is easily a stand alone novel.
Sofi.Lovezv It is a sand alone novel
Ginger ~ Pages from Wonderland I decided to keep it as stand-alone. My Team Jeb spirit was satisfied, and I was afraid that if I went farther the story wouldn't stay strong. A fear the was validated by several people who I generally agree with.
Paige This could easily be a stand alone. But, some things were left hanging which is disappointing. I'm hoping the second book smooths some stuff out that was left untouched by the end. I wouldn't say the end was unsatisfying but, it wasn't what I was expecting.
Juhi It can be a stand alone novel, most things are tied up nicely. I am looking forward to getting my hands on the next one though.
Lysa H The ending is satisfying enough but there is still some unanswered questions. Plus, personally it's so good you want more. I'm super excited for the third book.
Sara (Living by Booklight) Leya There's two books already out and a third one on the way!
Image for Splintered
by A.G. Howard (Goodreads Author)