Goodreads asked Paul Dixon:

What are you currently working on?

Paul Dixon I am currently working on two novels. The first is the final instalment in what I have unofficially called 'The Durham 1980s Trilogy', the others being 'Two Rubber Souls' (2011) and 'A Solid Bond In Your Heart' (2014). It is a direct sequel to 'Two Rubber Souls', catching up with main character Pete Davies as he approaches the final year of his teens. I am currently wrorkng on the second draft and it is so much fun catching up with the characters from 'Two Rubber Souls' and seeing how their lives have changed in the interim four years.
The second project I am involved with is in the planning stages, is a complete departure from the style of novel I have written to date, and I am very excited about it.