Gerrard Moloney

A great 2nd book

Maria Papadosifou Much better than "the hundred year old man" . I laughed more , I liked the characters more , I enjoyed the story more .
Sarah Robinson i disagree.. i read it exactly because i found 'climbed out the window' a bit different and quite entertaining, so i quickly ordered and read this one too and would rate it higher. read them both. i think the completely far fetched spun out tied up in circles plots are a good antidote from the norm.
Ilana Halupovich If it is your first book, by this author, it's fun. But if you want to read it, because you liked "The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared" - don't. Or, at least, wait a couple of years. Or read "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman - it's more fun and does not pretend being real.
Maja Fun, refreshing, fast-reading! I like the positive attitude and humor arising from the book, which I felt while I was reading it, in the plane! Happy to say that the book was better value for money then in- flight entertainment!

It reminds me on the fact that we have to take the best of the moment we have and stay focused on our dreams; however, looks like I need to read "The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared" on my next trip!!:)
Image for The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden