Debbie
Debbie asked:

To answer questions about Summer House with Swimming Pool, please sign up.
Linda Smith
Erin Waters
Michelle I think the animals at the zoo lead us to believe that the campground owner was killed. That's my take on it at least. And what about the man who raped Julia?
Do you suppose he was going to eventually track him down and bump him off as well?
Jacqui Morgan They were discussing the animals that were relocated from the campsite Marc & his family stayed before they "bumped into" the Meiers with Stanley & Emanuelle.
The mistreated animals were rescued and taken in by the zoo.
Stacey I also wondered about this connection and was it somehow connected to when Marc and Stanley hit the car of the campground owner which was then left abandoned? Another loose end...
Barbara Frank What happened between Marc and Judith? Did he kill her?
Melanie
Rosa Macpherson I want to know the answer to this as well because it was obviously very significant and, I thought, a signifier as to how the ending ties up. But I just failed to get it.
Image for Summer House with Swimming Pool