Hannah
Hannah asked Marianne Curley:

Good Evening Marianne, Do you know if there is likely to be a rerelease of "The Guardians of Time" series or "Old Magic" in a hardcover edition in the future? I've recently started purchasing my favourite books in hardcover and no favourite books collection is complete without your writing works :)

Marianne Curley Hello Hannah

Hardcovers are beautiful and make outstanding collections. Your question restored my belief that the printed word is not a way of the past. I wish I could help you out with your collection of my books. As far as I know my earlier works of "Old Magic" and "The Guardians of Time" are not scheduled to be re-released in hardcovers any time soon. I never say never, but it might be quicker and easier to purchase a second-hand hardcover through Amazon.com and such online book sellers.

I wish you all the best.

Marianne